Looking for a new opportunity? We are now hiring!
Safe Tree is Niagara’s trusted source for complete tree care, serving residential, commercial, municipal, utility and community properties to ensure the health of the canopy in our own backyard for generations to come. From trimming and pruning to responsible removal, pest control and preservation, our certified arborists take pride in delivering the best service and solutions for our Customers property.
There is no limit to the heights we will go to leave their land in exceptional shape, and to leave them with lasting peace of mind. We take pride in caring for our Customers property and tree care with our team of expert Arborists.
Our Mission Statement: To provide property preservation and exceptional customer service while promoting tree health in our communities.
PASSION, PRECISION, PRESERVATION
3. CONSCIENTIOUS EXPERTISE
Do you align with our Core Values?
If you answered yes, then joining the Safe Tree Team might be for you!!
At Safe Tree, our core values support our vision and shape our culture. We utilize the newest tools and techniques and work each day delivering top quality work, going above and beyond, finding creative solutions to challenging work and have a passion for plant healthcare and conservation. At Safe Tree, we encourage a culture of pride, continual education for employees and customers, safe work practices, transparency and delivering on passion for tree care and conservation.
At Safe Tree, we are actively doing everything we can each day to protect and maintain our urban forest!
If this statement resonates with you, we might be a great fit for you!
- Live and work in the beautiful Niagara Region with hiking and biking trails, and where the cost of living is lower than in Toronto!
- Apprenticeship registration opportunity
- Work for a company that is well connected, follows high industry standards, and encourages and prioritizes continuous learning to ensure our employees become the best of the best in their profession.
- Mentorship from Certified Arborists and Utility Arborists.
- Competitive wages for the Niagara Region
- Health benefits package (after probationary period)
- Annual bonus plan (after probationary period)
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Supply of PPE, chainsaw pants and company apparel
- Equipment and boot allowance (after probationary period)
- Overtime hours (beyond 44/week) are likely, but not definite, during spring and summer months.
- Staff teambuilding activities throughout the year
While experience is an asset, we want to make sure we have the right teams together so priority will be given to the right people, over the right qualifications. Anyone can learn how to become an Arborist, but it takes someone special to truly grow into all this career can be. Let us help you reach your dreams – the sky is the limit here at Safe Tree Ltd.
Current Career Opportunities Available: (Please note that we require 3 years documented experience for DZ licenses)
If you have any questions or inquiries about any of these positions please email our Operations Manager, Saby Sattler via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to a specific posting please click the links above for full, detailed job descriptions. Applications must include a cover letter outlining why you want to work for us, stand alone resumes will not be considered.